The Freedom To Love

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You (2009)(Singles)

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You (2009)(Singles) (music)
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You (2009)(Singles)

TrackLists:
01. My Life Would Suck Without You


NOTE: “My Life Would Suck Without You” is a song performed by American pop rock singer-songwriter Kelly Clarkson. It is thefirst single from her fourth studio album, All I Ever Wanted.



Guide Review - Kelly Clarkson - "My Life Would Suck Without You"

No Kelly Clarkson fan should fear whether or not she would ever have a true follow up to the #1 smash "Since U Been Gone." Reuniting with the Max Martin and Dr. Luke production team that helmed "Since U Been Gone," Clarkson has unleashed 4 minutes of pop perfection that could easily end up one of the biggest hits of the year.

Elbowing her way into the independent female territory of Katy Perry and Pink, Kelly Clarkson adds just enough sugary bubblegum to the mix to leave listeners with a sweet smile on their face. A key element that sets "My Life Would Suck Without You" above the competition is Clarkson's vocals. She once again displays the clear, resonant pipes that took her to the top of the first season of American Idol.

After displaying ample versatility in edgier rock and a sojourn into country music, Kelly Clarkson has returned home to the pop foundation of her work. It is indeed a welcome return, and expect to see her back near the top of the pop singles chart very soon. Bring on the charging synths, drums, and one of the most clever song titles in recent memory.

"Kelly Clarkson - "My Life Would Suck Without You"
Kelly Clarkson's new song doesn't suck.

ALL I EVER WANTED AVAILABLE MARCH 17TH

Kelly Clarkson's long-awaited new album, All I Ever Wanted will be available online and in stores Tuesday, March 17, 2009! Pre-order your CD now through Amazon.com. Check out the official album cover below and stay tuned for news and details about the brand new KellyOfficial.com and All I Ever Wanted

http://rapidshare.com/files/182912709/KellyClarkson-MLWSWU-On1oNH3aD.rar

0 komentar: