The Freedom To Love

Baby Vox Re.V - Baby Vox (album)






















Here is the brand new album from Baby Vox Re.V entitled "Baby Vox". The group has two new members Oh Min Jin and Park So Ri to replace Myung Sa Rang and Han Ae-Ri who left the group. I've been waiting for their return and I thought that this album is good although it could have been a lot better. The first single off this album is "I Believe". They already did a comeback performance to this song which I will be uploading tomorrow. When the music video is released I'll be sure to upload it. I hope you all enjoy this. [credit:absolutezero@bww2 forum]


1. I Believe
2. Sexy
3. Why
4. Crazy -You Drive Me Crazy-
5. Permission
6. Fake Love
7. What Am I to Do?
8. Never Say Goodbye -China Ver.-
9. I Believe (instrumental)
10. Crazy -You Drive Me Crazy- (instrumental)


Baby Vox Re.V - Baby Vox (album)

0 komentar: