The Freedom To Love

ON/OFF - Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi (Single)


























Here's ON/OFF's 2nd single Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi, released on June 4th. The song is used as the opening theme song for the popular anime Vampire Knight. Though I think Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi does not really fit to the anime's atmosphere as well as Kanon's still doll does. But that's just my opinion. Nonetheless, the song is very catchy and I actually enjoyed it even though this kind of music is often not my taste. Track 2 Signal is a dancey song and a lot different, which I can respect. Asayake on the other hand is a ballad. It's not a boring slow-paced skullcrushing ballad, it does keep you on the edge of your chair. The last song Sagashimono is a nice end of the single. It's happy and more summerish than the other tracks and also a stand-out just like the other tracks. Overall, this single is decent. It's not my taste at all, but it's still good. Specially for a singing act that has just started. I hope you enjoy!

01. Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi
02. Signal
03. Asayake
04. Sagashimono


Download!

0 komentar: